Custom composite cables are what we specialize in. It's the
best way to integrate all of your wiring needs for different
applications based in common locations.
The Custom Cable Advantage:
By definition, off the shelf cable products do not give end-users the chance to decide on many critical features of the finished product. Large cable manufacturing companies have already decided upon the design, materials, tolerances, and manufacturing techniques to be used for their products before the customer comes into play.
Our custom cables are designed & manufactured to suit the specific needs of our customers' applications. Because of this, our cable becomes an integral part of the system & its performance. Advantages of a custom cable manufacturer include being able to:
- Determine physical and electrical tolerances.
- Define the components (insulation, shield, jacket, etc.) that best fit your application.
- Combine various functions, such as power, signal, coax, shielded sub assemblies, and optical fiber into one cable.
- Optimize the conductor count, stranding, size, and color-code.
- Save money by specifying the exact quantity & lengths required.
- Build brand recognition by printing your company's logo and information on the jacket.
For these reasons, more and more people are relying on the products and services we provide for the total systems confidence they need.
composite cable features: 15 conductors of 24 gauge overall shielded and
jacketed, 6 shielded pairs of 24 gauge with an overall jacket, 4 conductors of
18 gauge shielded and jacketed, 4 individually jacketed twisted pairs of 18
gauge, 6 single conductors of 24 gauge, 4 RG 58A/U coaxial cables and 2 vent
tubes all under an overall red polyurethane jacket.
||This composite cable is made up of an inner core of 8 striped coaxial
cables, and an outer core of 15 pairs of PTFE insulated 26 gauge silver platted
copper. There is an 85% tinned copper braid with an overall black PVC jacket.
This custom cable features an inner core of
4 shielded pairs of 18 gauge. The next pass is made up of 10 shielded pairs of
16 gauge, and the outer pass consists of 16 shielded pairs of 16 gauge. There is
an overall foil shield, all under a black PVC
information about manufacturing custom cable for your next
Or, build your own custom cable through our
| | Share